IMMŪNQC™ is cloud-based Quality Control / Quality Assurance software for makers of immunoassay test kits. It automates analysis of any immunoassay and provides Quality Control functions for package inserts, lot numbers, assay runs, and all kit components. Add confidence to your immunoassay Quality Control process with the ImmūnQC platform, which originally was developed under a contract between Celadon and the U.S. Air Force. It is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, browser based, allows for LIMS integration, and has an option for local network installation. find more info [Download Brochure]
- anonymous Lose the Spreadsheets
- cytotec precio farmacia yza Lose the Time Sink
- Manage Multiple Instruments
- Save Money
The subscription-based platform is:
• Browser-based and multi-user, with a central transactional database for data storage.
• Allows for multiple user roles.
• Administrator can create an unlimited number of users.
• User account creation complies with GMP requirements.
• All user logins and system transactions resulting in data modification are logged.
• All saved user history accessible to administrators.
IMMŪNQC™ special Quality Control features include:
• Implementation of package inserts; calibrators; curve, QC samples; validation rules.
• Storage of reagent lot numbers, expiration dates and calibration values.
• Maintainance of assay run log sheets.
• Selection of lot number for assay run.
• Allows assay run modifications to layout template.
• Levey-Jennings chart with Westgard rules.
• Assay run result sheet.for regulatory compliance
We’ll work with you to:
• Improve and implement product inserts
• Simplify your QC process
• Customize the platform for your needs, if required
• Store, access, and effectively use your historical QC data
• Train your staff to use IMMŪNQC™ effectively
ImmūnQC™ gives you the tools you need for organizing the complex process of quality control for immunoassay manufacture. Put all aspects of QC at your fingertips – parts, lots, standard curves, assay history, trends – everything.
Never guess again about kit components, quality variation, calibration data…harness the power of software designed specifically for Immunoassay Quality Control.
Celadon’s simple and enduring idea since our founding in 1999 is that there are many laboratory and clinical work functions that need not be so complex, time-consuming, or require high-level staffing. We believe that with high-quality software, those processes can be simplified, organized, and converted to effective algorithms or processes that help our customers’ clinics, labs, or manufacturing facilities operate as efficiently as possible.
We strive to develop that software, with careful attention to the needs of the life science industry and our individual customers’ needs. ImmūnQC™ and Celadon’s other software products are delivered in the cloud by subscription, or in special circumstances can be installed on your server. Our clean, easy-to-use, and effective design and analysis solutions make it easier to do your job faster, more safely, and with better results.
ImmūnQC™ is web-based subscription software, secure and encrypted for confidentiality. Use it anywhere, anytime, on PCs and many mobile devices.
Updates are provided in real-time; maintenance contracts a thing of the past.
No licenses, no contracts, just monthly subscription fees for as long as you use the platform. We have made pricing simple, and affordable even for the smallest companies or labs:
Up to 5 users: $399 per month
6-10 users: $599 per month
11-20 users: $799 per month
20+ users: $999 per month
Some companies are staffed to perform the initial and ongoing tasks needed to capture the full utility of ImmūnQC™. Some would prefer to outsource those tasks to the platform’s developer. Celadon’s ImmūnQC™ platform was designed to model any immunoassay, to help you take control of the QA/QC process by modeling your kits and their constituent parts. Structuring your company or lab’s
ImmūnQC™ platform to work for your kids is something you can do yourself, but in most cases it is more efficient to have Celadon work with you in order to understand your kits’ package inserts, and to incorporate the essential elements of the kit instructions, ingredients, and materials into the software for optimum results. We can do this, on an hourly or fixed-fee per-kit basis, either initially or on an ongoing basis. We’re happy to discuss the details with you.
Selected Screen Shots
Please take 5 minutes to see ImmūnQC™ doing what it does best – organizing your immunoassay kits so that the QA/QC process becomes an easily manageable, quick, efficient, economical, and mostly painless process. Take a tour of the process from start to finish – implementing your kit’s Product Insert; sorting analytes, fitting calibration curves, selecting components, keeping activity history, generating relevant reports – all the elements you need to keep your QA/QC lab running at it optimum level.